Support for Chöying Dzong in Crestone CO
Non-negotiable expenses to maintain Chöying Dzong temple are
• insurance ($5000/year);
• utilities ($1000/month);
• road maintenance ($2500-4000/year);
• cabin maintenance and upgrades ($2500-4000/year);
• caretaker ($4000/year);
• unexpected/misc expenses ($1000-4000/year).
Current needs include:
• new outside paint;
• deck sealing (a new deck is needed but is outside our current budget);
• outside water damage restoration.
Your donations directly support the short-term survival of Chöying Dzong; and, more-importantly, our long-term mission of guarding this Dharma Fortress for future generations of the Pema Lingpa lineage.
The merit of your offering cannot be reduced to a mere dollar value. Your ongoing support, either a one-time or ongoing monthly donation, is our lifeblood.